Mirvac Property Trust & K-REIT Asia
Rogers, Stirk, Harbour & Partners, Lippman Partnership and Mirvac Design
WT was engaged to provide cost planning services during the Design Competition stage and acted as the Independent Certifier during the construction phase providing quarterly progress statements and determination of Practical Completion for Mirvac’s 8 Chifley Square development.
The project included the construction of a 33 level high rise premium grade commercial office development on the site formally known as the Goodsell Building situated between Elizabeth, Hunter and Phillip Streets.
Construction commenced in June 2011 following demolition of the existing building and was completed in July 2013.
The works included:
- Site area 1,580 m²
- Nett Lettable Area of approximately 19,000 m²
- 3 basement levels
- 5 storey void/entry plaza including retail space on Elizabeth Street
- 21 levels of office space including provision of a series of office “village” environments with varying floor plates and 3 storey voids
- 3 storey terrace at level 18
- Roof terrace and plantroom at level 30 and 3 additional levels of rooftop plantrooms
- 6 Star GreenStar rating