Origin Energy Resources Limited as Agent for Australia Pacific LNG Pty Limited
The Spring Gully Phase 6 project involves the development of 28 production wells connected by underground water and gas gathering systems.
WT Partnership undertook the development and implementation of project controls systems to manage the expenditure and forecast the outturn cost of the project against an agreed budget. The scope of services also included:
- Validation of contractor’s estimates
- Management of contractor progress payment process
- Preparation of monthly progress and cost forecast reports
- Management of man hour forecasts
- Management of purchase order and invoicing processes
- Assistance with tender preparation and commercial analysis of tender returns
- Participation in risk workshops.