Western Australian Department of Health
WT was the appointed cost manager for the new Busselton Regional Health Campus in Western Australia which will be the Western Australian State Government’s first major health facility delivered under a BIM platform.
The project includes 80 beds comprising 64 overnight beds (including 6 high-care observation beds and four palliative beds), 6 renal dialysis places and 14 same-day beds. The facility also incorporates:
- An emergency department with 15 bays
- An expanded day ward and day surgery facilities
- 2 modern operating theatres
- 1 procedure room
- 2 birthing suites
- Expanded medical imaging services
- Expanded pathology services
- Expanded dental clinic
- Expanded outpatient consulting facilities
- Expanded conference and meeting room facilities
The campus also includes a mental health centre, community aged care services and a community health centre, providing community nursing and a range of allied health services such as podiatry, speech pathology, occupational therapy, social work, dietetics and physiotherapy.