NSW Department of Health
The Royal North Shore Hospital redevelopment included construction of new hospital facility comprising:
- Community Health (13,000 m²) providing renal dialysis facilities
- New Acute Hospital (93,000 m², 600 beds, 28 operating suites)
- Douglas Building (12,000 m²)
- Kolling Building (25,000 m²)
- Car park, Link Bridge, Demolish Buildings 1 & 2 (44,000 m²).
The project also included site infrastructure works for the new development including ground works, civil services, roads and pathways, site drainage and stormwater provision and reticulation of other site services.
WT was appointed as Independent Certifier responsible for specified inspection and certification obligations in relation to completion of construction and commissioning of the facilities.