Transport for NSW
WT has been engaged by Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) to provide Cost Management services for their Transport Access Program (TAP).
TAP is the delivery of upgraded stations, including easy access stations, as well as transport interchanges, car parks and ferry wharves. These works are to 107 locations being 80 stations and 27 wharves.
Projects range in value (typically between $1 million and $30 million) and include:
- Major station upgrades including lifts and stairs, upgraded concourse, platform level access, platform resurfacing, CCTV, booking office and staff facilities
- Station easy access improvements including DDA compliance, new lifts, platform access ramps, boarding assistance zone signs and CCTV
- New railway stations
- Public transport interchange upgrades and improvements including, ramps, traffic flow improvements, improved lighting, signs, improved pedestrian access, CCTV, bike parking facilities, new shelters and seating, kiss and ride and taxi zones
- New at-grade car parks
- New multi-storey car parks
- New bus interchanges
- Wharf upgrades including new pontoon, improved seating and accessible gangway.
The Cost Management role includes project feasibility through to the provision of post contract services with WT providing a team to administer the program.