At WT Consultancy (WTC), we provide a comprehensive service to both private and public sector clients who wish to establish and implement Facilities Management (FM) strategies that are linked to their key business objectives. Doing so ensures that the facilities and services necessary for maintaining an efficient working environment are in place.
FUNDS SPENT ON BUILDING MAINTENANCE MUST RETURN THE BEST POSSIBLE VALUE
Property maintenance has always been an important element of property ownership and occupancy. However, in recent years – when funds have become increasingly stretched and scrutinised by senior management – it has become imperative that any funds spent on building maintenance are seen to return the best possible value.
Our team is focused on delivering a fully managed service to our clients throughout the whole life of the contract, providing:
- Early advice and assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Prequalification assessments, issuing of tender documents and tender return analysis to assist with procurement of maintenance services
- Close monitoring of the operational and financial aspects of the contract once it is operational
- Cost management with an emphasis on the contractual obligations of each party at the time of the contract reaching expiry
- Budget planning, forecasting expenditure and accrual reporting.